The Job at a Glance
As a Web Designer at &weekly, you transform our customers’ digital marketing needs into creative design solutions. You are responsible for designing engaging and functional B2B websites. You have a deep understanding of web design principles and trends and an eye for detail. You work closely with our development and project management teams, combining the highest quality standards with innovative design ideas.
&weekly is a growth agency specializing in digital marketing and sales strategies. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: You decide when, from where and how much you want to work – and whether in a permanent position or in a freelance engagement.
We are looking for a Web Designer with a real passion for engaging and sophisticated web designs in B2B digital marketing.
- You develop creative and engaging web designs that best meet the digital marketing goals and needs of our customers
- You create wireframes and mockups to illustrate the functionality and design of the website to our customers
- You have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) principles and you can apply them to your designs to achieve the desired project goals
- You will work closely with the &weekly project management and development teams to ensure all designs are seamlessly translated into functional websites
- You perform quality control and testing to ensure that all websites meet &weekly's standards
- You research current web design trends and technologies and make sure that &weekly's web design solutions are always up to date
- You participate in the continuous improvement of existing websites to ensure that they meet the requirements of our customers and comply with the highest standards
- Excellent web design skills and a soft spot for B2B stories
- Proficiency in web design software such as Adobe XD or Figma
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details and a strong design portfolio
- High level of creativity and the ability to use constructive feedback and data-driven insights to create better web designs
- Deep understanding of web design principles and trends, as well as knowledge of digital B2B marketing tactics
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organization
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job that we actually find super exciting. We believe that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.
&weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply as a Web Designer with us if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.