The Job at a Glance
As a Social Media Ads Expert at &weekly, you develop and implement lead generation tactics on LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing and Twitter. You think your way into the digital marketing and sales strategies of our customers and develop campaign strategies that help our customers achieve their growth targets.
&weekly is a growth agency specialising in digital marketing and sales. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: you decide from where and how much you want to work.
We are looking for a Social Media Ads Expert with a creative and analytical mindset and a desire for new exciting challenges in digital B2B marketing and sales.
- You design, plan and implement social media ad campaigns for a wide range of customers with a clear focus on B2B industries such as CleanTech, FinTech, IndustrialTech and SaaS
- You create stylistically and grammatically flawless ads based on the content strategies of our customers
- You observe and analyse the ad tactics of our customers' competitors and optimise our customers' campaigns for optimal performance
- You research industry-specific topics and work your way deep into our customers' business with the help of online sources, interviews and studies
- You work closely with all members of the &weekly content and design teams to continuously improve the quality of ad campaigns with the aim of generating high quality leads for our customers
- Excellent skills in LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Experience with Xing Ads and Twitter Ads is an advantage
- A soft spot for B2B topics and lead generation for B2B solutions
- High level of creativity and ability to use constructive feedback and data-driven insights to optimise campaigns
- Knowledge of common digital marketing tactics and ad techniques
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organisation
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Native-level fluency in German (C2) and advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We believe that there is no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. &weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.