The Job at a Glance
As a HubSpot Consultant at &weekly, you support our customers in the onboarding and ongoing support of HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs. You think your way into the digital marketing and sales strategies of our customers. You implement their requirements and automate marketing and sales processes with which our customers achieve their growth targets.
&weekly is a growth agency specialising in digital marketing and sales. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: you decide from where and how much you want to work.
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with a creative and analytical mindset and a desire for new and exciting challenges in digital B2B marketing and sales.
- You plan, implement and support HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hubs for a broad range of customers with a clear focus on B2B industries such as CleanTech, FinTech, IndustrialTech and SaaS
- You create implementation and support plans, taking into account the requirements of our customers
- You regularly attend HubSpot trainings, obtain all relevant certifications and are up to date with the HubSpot product roadmap
- You research customer-specific topics and work your way deep into the business strategies of our customers with the help of the HubSpot Knowledge Base, trainings and support agents
- You work closely with all members of the development, design and customer success teams at &weekly to continuously improve the quality of HubSpot onboardings
- Excellent skills in HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Service Hub as well as HubSpot CMS Hub
- Knowledge in the development of templates and integrations is an advantage
- A soft spot for B2B topics and lead generation for B2B solutions
- High level of creativity and ability to use constructive feedback and data-driven insights to optimise onboardings and customer support
- Knowledge of common digital marketing and sales tactics
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organisation
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Native-level fluency in German (C2) and advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We believe that there is no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. &weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.