The Job at a Glance
As a HubSpot CMS Developer at &weekly, you support our customers in the development of websites, landing pages and blogs based on HubSpot CMS Hub. In collaboration with our customer success teams, you will implement modern, interactive and responsive front-end solutions for our customers.
&weekly is a growth agency specialising in digital marketing and sales. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: you decide from where and how much you want to work.
We are looking for a HubSpot CMS Developer with high quality consciousness and a desire for new exciting challenges in digital B2B marketing and sales.
- You develop and integrate new features and modules in the HubSpot CMS Hubs of our customers
- You create and develop templates and modules for new websites, landing pages, blogs and emails
- You support our design and customer success teams in advising our customers and designing new CMS modules and templates
- You regularly participate in HubSpot trainings and obtain all relevant certifications
- You analyse customer-specific requirements and familiarise yourself with new topics using the HubSpot Developer documentation
- You work closely with all members of the design and customer success teams at &weekly to continuously improve the quality of CMS development
- Excellent front-end development skills with HubSpot CMS Hub
- Extensive experience with HubL, CSS and JS
- Expertise in modular development of drag and drop templates for websites, landing pages, blogs and emails
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organisation
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We believe that there is no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. &weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.