The Job at a Glance
As a Google Ads Expert at &weekly, you develop and implement tactics for lead generation on Google Ads. You will get to grips with our customers’ digital marketing and sales strategies and develop campaign strategies to help our customers achieve their ambitious growth goals.
&weekly is a growth agency specialising in digital marketing and sales. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: you decide from where and how much you want to work.
We’re looking for a PPC expert with a creative and analytical mindset and joy in taking up new exciting challenges in digital B2B marketing and sales.
- Conceptualise, plan and implement Google Ads campaigns for a wide range of customers with a focus on B2B industries such as SaaS, IndustrialTech and FinTech
- Create stylistically and grammatically clean ad copies in line with our customers’ content marketing strategies
- Observe and analyse the Google Ads tactics of our customers' competitors and optimise our customers' campaigns for optimal performance
- Research industry-related topics and investigate trends and story ingredients by combining online sources, interviews and studies
- Work closely with all members of the Content team at &weekly to continuously improve the quality of Google Ads campaigns with the goal of generating high quality leads for our customers
- Excellent expertise in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A soft spot for B2B topics and lead generation for B2B solutions
- High level of creativity and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimise campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and SEA techniques
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organisation
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Native-level fluency in German (C2) and advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We believe that there is no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. &weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.