The Job at a Glance
As a Customer Success Manager at &weekly, you will support our customers in planning and implementing digital marketing and sales strategies. You access the entire range of services offered by &weekly and keep all campaigns and tactics organized. You always keep an eye on the business goals of our customers and ensure that all parties involved are well informed through active communication.
&weekly is a growth agency specializing in digital marketing and sales strategies. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: You decide when, from where and how much you want to work – and whether in a permanent position or in a freelance engagement.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with strong project management expertise, strong communication skills and a passion for digital marketing and sales in the B2B space.
- You have overall project responsibility for up to five &weekly customers and provide holistic support in the development and implementation of digital marketing and sales strategies
- You research industry-specific topics and work your way deep into the often complex and technical subject worlds of our customers with the help of online sources, interviews and studies
- You develop the strategic basis for marketing and sales campaigns in terms of a comprehensive go-to-market plan based on the &weekly GTM framework
- You are the Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for our customers and take over the ongoing communication with weekly meetings, which are prepared, moderated and followed up by you
- You organize the onboarding of new customers and set up project planning in our project management tool Asana
- You orchestrate campaign implementation in collaboration with &weekly's Content, Design, Performance Marketing and CRM teams and act as a gatekeeper between our customers and &weekly experts
- You ensure the quality of all services to our customers and manage feedback and review processes
- You keep an eye on relevant performance metrics (KPI) and regularly inform our customers about trends
- You plan and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with our customers and address identified optimization opportunities
- You coordinate contract renewals with our customers and identify cross- and upselling potentials
- You support the sales team of &weekly in the pre-sales phase with the preparation of proposals and in sales pitches
- You cooperate with all members of the Customer Success team at &weekly to exchange knowhow, new insights, best practices and fresh ideas and actively contribute to continuously improve the quality of our services
- Expertise in digital marketing and sales and in planning and implementing strategies and campaigns
- A soft spot for B2B industries as well as demanding and technically complex topics
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in content marketing and ideally in B2B content creation
- Experience in the use of CRM systems (ideally HubSpot) and analytics tools
- High level of creativity and ability to use constructive feedback and data-driven insights to achieve better results
- Positive attitude and motivation to achieve the best for our customers
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organization
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Native-level fluency in German (C2) and advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job that we actually find super exciting. We believe that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.
&weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply as a Customer Success Manager with us if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.