The Job at a Glance
As a Content Writer at &weekly, you are responsible for putting our customers’ stories into compelling words. Our Content Writers dig deep into our customers’ digital marketing and sales strategies and develop top-notch content that helps our customers stand out. You conceptualize, research and copywrite content formats such as blog posts, eBooks and white papers optimised for distribution through online communication channels.
&weekly is a growth agency specialising in digital marketing and sales. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: you decide from where and how much you want to work.
We’re looking for a writing talent with a genuine passion for creating compelling stories for B2B target audiences.
- Write clear, succinct and compelling stories for a wide range of customers with a focus on B2B industries such as SaaS, IndustrialTech and FinTech
- Create stylistically and grammatically clean long-form content such as blog posts, eBooks and white papers including effective headlines, taglines and calls-to-action
- Adapt writing style to different customers and buyer personas and ensure all-around consistency in terms of tone of voice and technical depth
- Research industry-related topics and investigate trends and story ingredients by combining online sources, interviews and studies
- Review and copyedit content produced by other members of the Content Writing team at &weekly and freely share knowledge, insights, best practices and ideas
- Excellent writing skills and a soft spot for B2B stories
- High level of creativity and the ability to use data-driven insights to write better content
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics and SEO techniques
- Experience doing research using multiple online sources
- Portfolio of published digital content such as blog posts, eBooks and white papers
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organisation
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Native-level fluency in German (C2) and advanced proficiency in English (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We believe that there is no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. &weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.