The Job at a Glance
As a Content Designer at &weekly, you bring visual life to our customers' growth strategies. You design digital content formats such as whitepapers, solution briefs, case studies, as well as visuals for LinkedIn, emails, and blog posts.
&weekly is a growth agency specializing in digital marketing and sales strategies. We help business-to-business technology brands grow in a scalable and sustainable way. We work 100% as a virtual team and offer you maximum freedom and flexibility: You decide when, from where and how much you want to work – and whether in a permanent position or in a freelance engagement.
We are looking for a Content Designer with a genuine passion for graphic design and visual storytelling in digital B2B marketing and sales.
- You translate our customers' requirements into visual design and create image worlds and layouts for whitepapers, infographics, LinkedIn, blogs, and emails
- You work closely with our Content team to ensure the optimal integration of textual and visual content and to best support our customers' content marketing initiatives
- You present new design concepts to our Customer Success team and our customers, discuss and collect ideas, and incorporate them into your designs
- You adapt principal design strategies to meet the needs of different target groups and buyer personas and ensure a thoroughly consistent design language in every project
- You actively support all members of the Design team at &weekly in improving the quality and creativity of our design work and participate in an open exchange of know-how, new insights, best practices, and fresh ideas
- Excellent graphic design skills and a soft spot for B2B topics
- Proficient in the use of design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong eye for aesthetics and detail and an exciting design portfolio
- High level of creativity and ability to use constructive feedback and data-driven insights to create better content designs
- Knowledge of common digital marketing tactics and content formats in the B2B space
- Feeling comfortable to work in a 100% virtual organization
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, Asana and Slack
- Advanced proficiency in English (C1) and German (C1)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-driven
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job that we actually find super exciting. We believe that there is no such thing as a perfect candidate.
&weekly is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply as a Content Designer with us if this is a role that would make you excited to work on.